Observing CDC protocol (see below), CODA Chorus plans to provide some holiday caroling! Our goal is to safely bring good cheer to the community by singing a variety of popular carols for about 20-30 minutes. CODA members have received an email with a link to sign up.
For each event, 20 slots are available. Members may sign up for more than one, and a waiting list will be created for anyone after the first 20. Participating in CODA Zoom sessions are not required in order to participate in these events.
December 5th 12:00pm – Winthrop Holiday Stroll. Singers will meet in front of the Consolidated Communications building on Main Street in Winthrop.
December 12th 10:00am – MaineGeneral Rehabilitation & Long Term Care – Glenridge – 40 Glenridge Drive, Augusta. Singers will sing spread out on the lawn with amplification as residents are gathered near the windows in the dining/community room.
December 12th 2:00pm MaineGeneral Rehabilitation & Long Term Care – Gray Birch, 37 Gray Birch Dr, Augusta. Singers will sing spread out on the lawn with amplification as residents are gathered near the windows in the dining/community room.
- 1)Being outdoors.
- 2)Staying 9-14 feet apart, and facing a single direction (not in a circle).
- 3)Wearing a mask at all times.
- 4)Singing for no more than 30 minutes at a time, then taking a break and moving apart to let the air recycle.
- 5)Each singer having their own music, no sharing.
- 6)Sanitizing hands before singing, during breaks, and afterward.